Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - LX Models > Dodge Charger Discussion

Dodge Charger Discussion Here you can talk about anything in general about the Dodge Charger - Dodge Charger Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default Mod list for Summer
- Killer glass radiator hose with red led, ordered and should be here this weekend, from my boy 36Chambers. Will install asap..
- Next wed, swapping out Tran fluid to BND Quantum Blue Tran fluid and replace all 4 front tie rod ends with moog, plus alignment.
- HID fogs on truck.
- Billet Technology replacing door sill plates to designer series with BOS (skull/crossbones) SRT and maybe visor diguisers. Also looking into they're swith plate.. (on order)
- Carbon by Design 6k carbon fiber roof overlay. i hope to have it done within a couple months. Once i get the cf roof on, i will be running the ralley stripes all the way to the back. (in the works)
- Danko new one peice spoiler, srt Danko chin spoiler and next year i hope, Danko front clip. May have Mo wrap spoiler and chin in cf, working on it with him.
- DMH low profile electic cutouts (working on it)
- Redfox-Racing custom speedo's (working on it)
- SPC front upper control arm camber adj and both set rear camber bushings
- within a couple weeks i will be repainting my fascia and painting the headlights dark titanium.
- Stack Performance or Razors Edge rear 4 point strut tower brace and Razors matrix brace.
- rockers, currently shopping for the right fit for my ride, leaning towards Grip of course, but we'll see.
- Fatmat the rest of the floor and roof when cf roof goes in.
- painting all light cream color panels to match slate. parts of the dash and top of the doors (currently slate) will be wrapped in neffywrap. the roof still undecided on which direction to go with, but i have several options. (working on it)

well that's it so far, but i'm sure i'll be adding more, lol............. wait till you see what i got going for next year..................going to be so frk'n sweet!!!!

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote