View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #10

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
I apologize, because i didn't take many pictures of install. I didn't think it was necessary, because there are already plenty of threads on this mod. I just did it a little differently. Most tap into the cig lighter, i just replaced it with the cutout switch, which i then ran the line under lower dash panel, beneath the steering wheel. Zipped it to the only rubber grommet i could find leading out into the engine bay, then bunched the lines up and zipped it. I tucked it up around the wiper blade motor untill the cutouts could be welded on.
here's the few pics of have of the interior and grommet area to run the line out from.
cig lighter assembly removed:

cutout switch:

under the drivers dash, grommet opening: not necessary to remove lower dash panel to get to it.

engine bay opening:

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote