View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #8

DanaM

Name: Dana

Car Model: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Year: 2006
Engine: 5.7
congrats J and leave the SS guys alone please, I already cant get the F^(kers to look me in the eyes when I roll by in my Charger. You are really going to make them scared of us charger owners.

D a n a

Originally Posted by BOS/SRT View Post
Just had the cutouts installed this morning. I ran the wiring already and just had to drop it down, then run to the cutouts. I was concerned that the wires may come to close to the mids, but the exhaust installer from Lou's custom exhaust in peabody did an amazing job. The mounting plates I got from DMH were not perfectly welded, luckily my guy finished it up and no leaks. Dave from DMH sent a special high heat RTV silicone that seemed to do the trick, but I'm still waiting on my new gaskets from Modern Muscle.

I will post pix and video soon. May not grt the vid today, we'll see. The wire ran to the drivers side was snaked through the frame and popped out lined up with the drivers cutout. I'll be sure to post the install pix today.

My .02 on the mod, WOW!!!!!, amazing difference and I'm loving this mod. Not sure how often I'll open them, but damn.....when I do....be afraid.... Did it to a SS and his mouth was open....had me rolling...

Damn, I love my Charger!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2243378/r1
DanaM is offline   Reply With Quote