Old 04-13-2010, 08:20 AM   #2

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
I need some help on buying some products for my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I was going to install Lambo door but, I found these IDK if they are good brand or break easy or if it is good for the price?
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=81280

thats a killer price! i've seen most for double that. the other major brand, LSD doors are also made by KW suspension, so your paying for the name.

I also wanted me to buy new Tail lights and rims, etc... I just don't know where to get it from. I love Talons car and wanted to have that kind of Paint job on my car but with Baby blue or some kind of light blue with a cool design like that.

what kind of tails? are you just looking to color match and tint? are you looking to add halo's? if so, most people i spoke to had told me it's a bitch to do. it's harder than the headlights, because just baking them in the oven doesn't get the lense off, there's some careful finessing. as far as forged wheels, well that's very pricey. without paint your looking at around $1200 per wheel starting. but, let me know, because where i and jackiesrt bought are wheels, the price is much less with powder coat. you also have a wider range of design choices. let me know if your looking for forged. if not, the other cast wheel i would suggest is Tran's wheels, much easier and cleaner to paint any color scheme.

PS: Talon, If you could tell me the cost of the paint you spent It would really help me a lot Thanks!
i'm sure Ken had his wheels powder coated and auto painted. i did all inner/outer hoops and face in semi black powder coat, then painted my registers and pockets titanium auto paint. it's the best way to do it, because the powder coat gives your the ultimate base coat, rather than regular primer.
let me know if you need anything else. good luck! jimmy

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote