View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #7

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Just had the cutouts installed this morning. I ran the wiring already and just had to drop it down, then run to the cutouts. I was concerned that the wires may come to close to the mids, but the exhaust installer from Lou's custom exhaust in peabody did an amazing job. The mounting plates I got from DMH were not perfectly welded, luckily my guy finished it up and no leaks. Dave from DMH sent a special high heat RTV silicone that seemed to do the trick, but I'm still waiting on my new gaskets from Modern Muscle.

I will post pix and video soon. May not grt the vid today, we'll see. The wire ran to the drivers side was snaked through the frame and popped out lined up with the drivers cutout. I'll be sure to post the install pix today.

My .02 on the mod, WOW!!!!!, amazing difference and I'm loving this mod. Not sure how often I'll open them, but damn.....when I do....be afraid.... Did it to a SS and his mouth was open....had me rolling...

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote