View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default 6K Carbon Fiber roof in the works...Finally!!!!
Just a heads up, i just order a custom box for my 1st edition cf roof and should have it next week, then ships back to CarbonbyDesign for the correct thread and pattern direction. I'm shooting for 4-6 weeks to have it back at my door. This time i'll be calling a few local lx'rs to help on install, because this is not a one man job. as soon as it's adhered to the roof, rally stripes will finish it off. still have rally stripes on hood, which will run the length of the roof and top of the deck lid. once that happens the roof spoiler and Danko 1pc spoiler will be repainted semi black to help the rally stripes flow. i will keep you guys posted.
i can't wait!!!! this is a long time, but i just wanted to make sure it gets done right and hope that all goes smoothly. wish me luck!
later!
jimmy

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote