LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum

LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Exterior Modifications (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   6K Carbon Fiber roof in the works...Finally!!!! (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144)

BOS/SRT 04-29-2010 03:07 PM

6K Carbon Fiber roof in the works...Finally!!!!

Just a heads up, i just order a custom box for my 1st edition cf roof and should have it next week, then ships back to CarbonbyDesign for the correct thread and pattern direction. I'm shooting for 4-6 weeks to have it back at my door. This time i'll be calling a few local lx'rs to help on install, because this is not a one man job. as soon as it's adhered to the roof, rally stripes will finish it off. still have rally stripes on hood, which will run the length of the roof and top of the deck lid. once that happens the roof spoiler and Danko 1pc spoiler will be repainted semi black to help the rally stripes flow. i will keep you guys posted.
i can't wait!!!! this is a long time, but i just wanted to make sure it gets done right and hope that all goes smoothly. wish me luck!
later!
jimmy

Gabe 04-29-2010 09:31 PM

Can't wait to see it Jimmy .... let me know when you need the help and I'll be there :)

FinallyCharged 05-06-2010 07:29 PM

oh man! i wanna see this now

Mik3y 05-07-2010 11:56 AM

Cant wait to see it all done!

BOS/SRT 05-08-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWD_Gabe (Post 1150)
Can't wait to see it Jimmy .... let me know when you need the help and I'll be there :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinallyCharged (Post 1158)
oh man! i wanna see this now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mik3y (Post 1159)
Cant wait to see it all done!

I can't wait either. Got my custom double wall box in and I'm just waiting on my 3G Customs SRT firewall. The firewall will also be done in the 6k. Keep you guys posted.

Gabe, thanks for the offer. I'll deffinitely need another hand, Sean will be helping as well. Everything must be done perfectly, it's a one shot deal.

Gabe 05-08-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOS/SRT (Post 1160)
I can't wait either. Got my custom double wall box in and I'm just waiting on my 3G Customs SRT firewall. The firewall will also be done in the 6k. Keep you guys posted.

Gabe, thanks for the offer. I'll deffinitely need another hand, Sean will be helping as well. Everything must be done perfectly, it's a one shot deal.

Just say when, and if I don't have something to do for my Mother, I'll be there :)

DanaM 05-18-2010 07:08 PM

Any updates Jimmy?

BOS/SRT 05-19-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaM (Post 1185)
Any updates Jimmy?

Just got my firewall. Need to paint it black, then ship roof and firewall for overlay. I'll keep everyone posted. I've been hit with a long todo list at home, so it'll slow th process down, ugh.