PDA

View Full Version : You Have IPhone - Want the IPhone 4?

BOS/SRT
10-05-2010, 10:10 AM
I am no way affiliated with the Company, just something I stumbled on yesterday. So I was a LONG time user of BlackBerry's, since Nextel first came out with them with PTT (push to talk). I finally switched over to ATT some years ago and still use BB's, last year switched to IPhone 3G S, 16GB and loved it. Well since the 4 came out, I've been wanting to upgrade, but I wanted to make sure all the bugs were out.

So I was at RadioShack yesterday and was looking at the iPhone 4, list for $199. I was talking with the sales guy and was ready to leave and then he mentioned to me the buy back program they have. You trade in your old iPhone for X amount of money depending on model and condition. I still had the box, all cables, ear phones and the phone was still in mint condition. There were just a couple minor scratches along the edge.

So the upgrade price is $199 for the iPhone 4, 16GB and I got $196 for my used 3G S. Its a promo that iPhone is doing exclusively with RadioShack and not at ATT or Apple Store. So it was a deal I could not pass up, just $4, + tax, and $70 for Apple Care.

I just wanted to share this with all, because RadioShack isn't allowed to advertise and I'm sure most don't know about this deal. So go out and get the new shiat!!!!! I'm loving the new iPhone 4 so far, more upgrades. http://radioshack.cexchange.com/online/Home/ManufacturerSelected.rails?enc=sU4reD6QJWP5MQn1SwF n38CtURe9PcXAJv9fUpYciv8=
Later!
Jimmy

Btw, let's start talking via cell/vid...lol!

BOS/SRT
10-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Btw, if you guys wanna watch free Movies on your iPhone, go to www.iphonemoviez.net and you'll see all kinds of movies, including released 2010. I just bought the IPhone component A/V cable to hook up to my tv's and watch the movies on the big screen. Cable was like $45 from Apple Store.