PDA

View Full Version : 6K Carbon Fiber roof in the works...Finally!!!!

BOS/SRT
04-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Just a heads up, i just order a custom box for my 1st edition cf roof and should have it next week, then ships back to CarbonbyDesign for the correct thread and pattern direction. I'm shooting for 4-6 weeks to have it back at my door. This time i'll be calling a few local lx'rs to help on install, because this is not a one man job. as soon as it's adhered to the roof, rally stripes will finish it off. still have rally stripes on hood, which will run the length of the roof and top of the deck lid. once that happens the roof spoiler and Danko 1pc spoiler will be repainted semi black to help the rally stripes flow. i will keep you guys posted.
i can't wait!!!! this is a long time, but i just wanted to make sure it gets done right and hope that all goes smoothly. wish me luck!
later!
jimmy

Gabe
04-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Can't wait to see it Jimmy .... let me know when you need the help and I'll be there :)

FinallyCharged
05-06-2010, 07:29 PM
oh man! i wanna see this now

Mik3y
05-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Cant wait to see it all done!

BOS/SRT
05-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Can't wait to see it Jimmy .... let me know when you need the help and I'll be there :)

oh man! i wanna see this now

Cant wait to see it all done!

I can't wait either. Got my custom double wall box in and I'm just waiting on my 3G Customs SRT firewall. The firewall will also be done in the 6k. Keep you guys posted.

Gabe, thanks for the offer. I'll deffinitely need another hand, Sean will be helping as well. Everything must be done perfectly, it's a one shot deal.

Gabe
05-08-2010, 04:33 PM
I can't wait either. Got my custom double wall box in and I'm just waiting on my 3G Customs SRT firewall. The firewall will also be done in the 6k. Keep you guys posted.

Gabe, thanks for the offer. I'll deffinitely need another hand, Sean will be helping as well. Everything must be done perfectly, it's a one shot deal.

Just say when, and if I don't have something to do for my Mother, I'll be there :)

DanaM
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Any updates Jimmy?

BOS/SRT
05-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Any updates Jimmy?

Just got my firewall. Need to paint it black, then ship roof and firewall for overlay. I'll keep everyone posted. I've been hit with a long todo list at home, so it'll slow th process down, ugh.