PDA

View Full Version : My Interior projects (phases)

BOS/SRT
04-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Parts:
6 yrds charcoal ultra suede
4 yrds neffy wrap
2 cans of #7330 dark slate water base dye (trial)
2 cans of bull dog plastic adhesion promoter
1 qrt of PDT (dark titanium)
100 sq/ft fatmat (roof and rest of floor)

should start prep work during the week for test and go from there. Not planning to do it all at once, phases.

Next will be BT switch plate fo added features in phases, so not set on switch labels yet.

I will do my best to document process, but I'm not usually good with doing that. I will try my best.

Once finished I will be done with the interior cosmetics, then will be system setup. I'm trying to take into account what my plans are for the system and future ideas.

Now I don't plan on posting process on the other forums, just here. The finished result will be shared with all forums.

Wish me luck and will keep up to date. Btw fascia going to paint, waiting on danko spoiler to be released. Halos maybe in the very near future.

Thanks!
Jimmy

BOS/SRT
04-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Also, will be ordering box to ship cf roof back to CBD for new overlay in 6k. I hope to have that done by end of June.

BOS/SRT
04-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Update:

Making changes, decided to do less dye and more wrap. So i recently requested leather chart to try and match the seats. If i find the right match, i will be ordering at least one hide to start, including the ultrasuede and neffywrap. keep you guys posted.