PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Charger Products!

Jerry
04-12-2010, 06:58 PM
I need some help on buying some products for my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I was going to install Lambo door but, I found these IDK if they are good brand or break easy or if it is good for the price?
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=81280

I also wanted me to buy new Tail lights and rims, etc... I just don't know where to get it from. I love Talons car and wanted to have that kind of Paint job on my car but with Baby blue or some kind of light blue with a cool design like that.

PS: Talon, If you could tell me the cost of the paint you spent It would really help me a lot :D Thanks!

BOS/SRT
04-13-2010, 08:20 AM
I need some help on buying some products for my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I was going to install Lambo door but, I found these IDK if they are good brand or break easy or if it is good for the price?
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=81280

thats a killer price! i've seen most for double that. the other major brand, LSD doors are also made by KW suspension, so your paying for the name.

I also wanted me to buy new Tail lights and rims, etc... I just don't know where to get it from. I love Talons car and wanted to have that kind of Paint job on my car but with Baby blue or some kind of light blue with a cool design like that.

what kind of tails? are you just looking to color match and tint? are you looking to add halo's? if so, most people i spoke to had told me it's a bitch to do. it's harder than the headlights, because just baking them in the oven doesn't get the lense off, there's some careful finessing. as far as forged wheels, well that's very pricey. without paint your looking at around $1200 per wheel starting. but, let me know, because where i and jackiesrt bought are wheels, the price is much less with powder coat. you also have a wider range of design choices. let me know if your looking for forged. if not, the other cast wheel i would suggest is Tran's wheels, much easier and cleaner to paint any color scheme.

PS: Talon, If you could tell me the cost of the paint you spent It would really help me a lot :D Thanks!

i'm sure Ken had his wheels powder coated and auto painted. i did all inner/outer hoops and face in semi black powder coat, then painted my registers and pockets titanium auto paint. it's the best way to do it, because the powder coat gives your the ultimate base coat, rather than regular primer.
let me know if you need anything else. good luck! jimmy

Jerry
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Well I wanted to add halos but I'm not going to do it I'm going to pay body work to do it for me.

BOS/SRT
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Well I wanted to add halos but I'm not going to do it I'm going to pay body work to do it for me.

I'm going to do halo fogs, tails and maybe replace headlight ones, but I'm waiting to see what FlashTech comes out with, with they're new design.

Jerry
04-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Man there pretty cheap comparing to CarID
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=83429&cat=68844&page=1

But on CarID looks better LOL

Is there any website that sells cheap stuff you know? Like example Interior or Exterior.

They charing me 450$ to install the Lambo door thats about 1K lol

BOS/SRT
04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Man there pretty cheap comparing to CarID
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=83429&cat=68844&page=1

But on CarID looks better LOL

Is there any website that sells cheap stuff you know? Like example Interior or Exterior.

They charing me 450$ to install the Lambo door thats about 1K lol

you can usually find better deals on ebay. the headlights on carid are the same, but for less.

Jerry
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
See my car is like your color basically. Can you help me pimp it out on a low budget or an "ok" price?

Is this website legit?
http://www.salectronics.com/

BOS/SRT
04-14-2010, 10:26 PM
ROFL! sorry, i don't know? but they're giving away free mexico maps, that kills me. i wouldn't trust them. let me know what your looking to do and i can help you out.

make up a list and start price compare shopping, then just start knocking each one out. sometimes better to start with the smaller details.

Jerry
04-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Well I wanted to work first on the system. I have a Kenwood KVT-15 7inch. I want to have all Kenwood system you know. I want to be hear from a block away. I want these to kick ass. I wanted to have 2 12 on the back and replace the 4 OEM with some new ones. So you think the website is a scam? Man I wanted to buy from them so bad just don't want to lose my money... Can you help me out with a pwnage system?

BOS/SRT
04-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Well I wanted to work first on the system. I have a Kenwood KVT-15 7inch. I want to have all Kenwood system you know. I want to be hear from a block away. I want these to kick ass. I wanted to have 2 12 on the back and replace the 4 OEM with some new ones. So you think the website is a scam? Man I wanted to buy from them so bad just don't want to lose my money... Can you help me out with a pwnage system?

did you try google searching? the other thing to keep in mind when doing a system is sound deadening material. imo, it's a must have or else it won't sound as good as it should. you can get fatmat for a really good price on ebay. 100 sq/ft covered all 4 doors, entire trunk, rear fenders, deck lid, rear deck and some of the rear floor. i just need another roll to finish the rest of the floor and roof, then i'm done. a custom system is on my to do list, but that's toward the end of my list. the stock kicker is good enough for now.

Jerry
04-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Man.... Do you have to have Fatmat? How much difference is it?

BOS/SRT
06-02-2010, 02:27 PM
IMO, fatmat is well worth the money and install. It will make any system including stock sound like a high end system, eliminating vibrations and road noise. I get mine from eBay, the price is very fair incomparison to dynamat.

Gabe
06-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Anybody else wonder why this thread is in the "AWD discussions" forum ? LOL

Crazy J
12-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Man.... Do you have to have Fatmat? How much difference is it?
No sound deadener = holy rattling body panels batman!
You may not notice it from the inside, much, but outside it'll sound terrible. You may not think it matters since you're inside but people notice. Then they say, "you know that silver Charger?", "yeah, the one that sounds like the trunklid's gonna fall off?". If you're going to do it, do it right. Yes it costs more but you just gotta do a bit at a time.

Vito99
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
ROFL! sorry, i don't know? but they're giving away free mexico maps, that kills me. i wouldn't trust them. let me know what your looking to do and i can help you out.

make up a list and start price compare shopping, then just start knocking each one out. sometimes better to start with the smaller details.

LOL ...jimmy your always about starting with the "little" things ....