Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - Member's Area > Introduction

Introduction Are you new here? Post up a little about yourself and your car here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
ChuckWagon

Name: Chuck

Car Model: Dodge Magnum SXT AWD
Year: 2005
Engine: 3.5
Default new to this site
Hi Folks! Here from another site on recommendation from some nice folks I met in NH on a nice cruise

For those of you whom I don't yet know, I drive a 2005 AWD SXT Magnum with R/T exhaust, Airhammer HO (one of one painted Petty Blue) and sporting a custom tune from Johan at Diablosport.
Oh yeah...front and rear coils are from my wifes Charger along with the Nivomats out back. Front struts are from an R/T AWD Maggie and the front coils are cut by one full coil (yes...I'm well aware of the consequences of that).

Fell in love with Dodge all over again when we bought my wifes 06 Police Package Charger.

I like my Maggie but I desire more power....way more!

I look forward to learning as always and hopefully I can make some contributions of my own along the way. Thanks for reading.

Nice site you got here Jimmy!

Last edited by ChuckWagon; 11-29-2010 at 09:52 PM.
ChuckWagon is offline   Reply With Quote