Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - Modifications > Wheels, Tires, Suspensions & Brakes > RWD Threads

Old 02-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default Sandblasted/Repowder Coated Stag 22's Forged Wheels
Before look.

After sandblasting, took 1 1/2 hrs for each face alone, ugh.

New look.

btw, going to be getting them prep'd for a new color. lol at it again, of course.

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #2

jackiesrt

Tedious, just plain tedious... But lookin' good!

2007 Charger SRT on forged 22x11 (305/30/22) and 22x9 (265/35/22) and a little of this, and a little of that...
jackiesrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
Mik3y

Name: Michael

Car Model: Dodge Charger R/T
Engine: 5.7L
Looks great, i need some rims bad.

Mik3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
FinallyCharged

Name: Julio

Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2007
Engine: 5.7 Hemi
nice rims, kinda look like mine, are they all flat black? i need a new color paint scheme, any ideas jimmy?

2007 Road & Track "Hemini"
Grip Front End-22" Gloss Black Staggered Sevas S-10s-6000k Hids (Lows & Fogs)-Hood Struts-20% Tint All Around-Demolded-SLP Loudmouth 1 w/5" Black Tips-Custom Trufiber 1" Cowl Ram Air Hood-Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs-Stack Performance Intake-Predator 91 Oct CAI Tune-180 T-Stat-Trunk With no Wing and Charger Script Emblem-Custom Vinyls-Interior L.E.D.S.-Rear SRT Diffuser
FinallyCharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #5

BOS/SRT
Administrator

of course i do. lol my wheels are powder coated semi black and i used auto paint for the pockets and registers, pdt (dark titanium). i plan on changing the titanium. i would say for you to leave it gloss black and paint the pockets and registers bright silver metallic, it will pop perfectly with you theme.

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
Old 02-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
FinallyCharged

whats the register?

Grip Front End-22" Gloss Black Staggered Sevas S-10s-6000k Hids (Lows & Fogs)-Hood Struts-20% Tint All Around-Demolded-SLP Loudmouth 1 w/5" Black Tips-Custom Trufiber 1" Cowl Ram Air Hood-Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs-Stack Performance Intake-Predator 91 Oct CAI Tune-180 T-Stat-Trunk With no Wing and Charger Script Emblem-Custom Vinyls-Interior L.E.D.S.-Rear SRT Diffuser
Old 02-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #7

DaBlackPearl

Name: Phil

Engine: V6
Very Nice!
DaBlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #8

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Originally Posted by FinallyCharged View Post
whats the register?
the pockets and register are dark titanium. the register is the area on the side of the wheels, where all the exposed screws are.

Originally Posted by DaBlackPearl View Post
Very Nice!
thanks bratha!

Old 02-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
FinallyCharged

oh so you mean leave the Lip Black and do the pockets and face/spokes of the wheels silver?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #10

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Originally Posted by FinallyCharged View Post
oh so you mean leave the Lip Black and do the pockets and face/spokes of the wheels silver?
Gloss black lip, face and screws, silver metallic pocket and register.