Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - Modifications > Engine & Performance Modifications > V6 Motors - 2.7L & 3.5L

V6 Motors - 2.7L & 3.5L SE and SXT Models

Old 03-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
chargerchad

Default Magnaflow catback future mod.
I'm thinking about purchasing the Magnaflow dual catback kit next spring, seems like a nice kit and from the vids I've heard, it sounds pretty good and not real loud, but aggressive when you need it. Hopefully next tax return I can do this. I'm tired of seeing one pipe in the back.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
FOST3RS CHARG3R

Good luck on the new exhaust! i cant wait to hear it. I love my flowmaster setup!

Click the picture thing, idk why the video didnt post
FOST3RS CHARG3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
chargerchad

won't be for a while, but its something I'm looking into

Old 03-08-2010, 01:21 AM   #4

DaBlackPearl

Name: Phil

Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2007
Engine: V6
I am using a Magnaflow cat back but it is custom and not store bought. Over on CF there is a member that started using it. Bigfuzz23 is his name and if you do a search for threads by him I'm sure you will find it. The whole thig...Muffler, tips, pipe, & install were just under $500

Old 03-08-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
chargerchad

yeah I'm familiar with that setup but I just wonder if it would be to loud for me, not hating on it, just have to do some more research before I spend money. I have a whole year yet

Old 03-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
FinallyCharged

Name: Julio

Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2007
Engine: 5.7 Hemi
Dude get it, BlackPearl's ride sounds so good with it, honestly, he doesnt believe me but i like it

2007 Road & Track "Hemini"
Grip Front End-22" Gloss Black Staggered Sevas S-10s-6000k Hids (Lows & Fogs)-Hood Struts-20% Tint All Around-Demolded-SLP Loudmouth 1 w/5" Black Tips-Custom Trufiber 1" Cowl Ram Air Hood-Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs-Stack Performance Intake-Predator 91 Oct CAI Tune-180 T-Stat-Trunk With no Wing and Charger Script Emblem-Custom Vinyls-Interior L.E.D.S.-Rear SRT Diffuser
FinallyCharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
chargerchad

how loud is that "bigfuzz" setup? like is there a good amount of drone or is it pretty reasonable? obviously you will hear it when you get on it, but if you're just cruising, how does it sound?