Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - Preferred Vendors > Danko Reproduction

Old 08-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #21

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Mo, badass!!!! btw, your killing me.... Lol

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #22
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

Name: Mo

Car Model: Briliant Black Charger R/T
Year: 2007
Engine: 5.7L Hemi
IT's DONE!!!! Here is a Picture of the finished single tooth Diffuser. Mould should be in the works in just a couple of days!!

Here is a pic of me holding the pipes up in the correct position with my foot to get a peek!

My foot got tired, so I found a box to take my place...Many of you were concerned about whether your 4" tips would fit so I grabbed a piece of 4" alluminum pipe and stuck it on to give you an idea of how much space there is... I think 5" would fit in there too!!

MoPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #23

DanaM

Name: Dana

Car Model: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Engine: 5.7
Im digging it. Cant wait to get my part. So will it be flat black when you ship?

Damn, I love my Charger!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2243378/r1
DanaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 AM   #24
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by DanaM View Post
Im digging it. Cant wait to get my part. So will it be flat black when you ship?
no, shiney black gelcoat like everything else.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #25
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

OK all you Charger fanatics! I'm just about ready to make the mould and this is a pretty easy one to do, so I'm thinking I better get the sales moving to help pay for the mould materials, etc...
Here is the plan: There are apparently at least 36 folks on the list who may want one of these Danko Charger Single Tooth diffusers. The $225 price is the planned GB (25% off) price with a retail price of $299. I can only handle doing 10 right now for that price, but I will put it up on our Danko website for anyone who wants one badly enough to pay the retail price. I'm doing this because they will probably be more costly to make then I had originally estimated and I don't want to get myself into a bad financial situation but I would like to get a few out there immediately so I can get some pics for my website.

What I am gonna do, is PM an order form to everyone on the list that PM's me and asks for it. Also, I'm posting the order form on here. The FIRST 10 that get the form filled out and sent back to me and paid in full (paypal only for the first 10 please) will get the Sale Price and a guaranteed spot as one of the first 10. You guys know how long it usually takes me to crank out the first ten of any new product, so please know that I will need as much time as it takes to get them done so if your car is in the body shop and you are in a big rush for it, it's probably not a good idea to get in on this deal. The Standard Hex Mesh will be included in each kit. In the future, we may (or may not) have a honeycomb upgrade for it, but if we did, that can be changed out later fairly easily. The diffuser will come in a black gel coat finish that will need painting. As all of our products, if you want us to prep and paint it Matte Black for you, just add $60 (make sure to note that when you send the form back). A rubber gasket and all hardware will be included along with instructions on how to mount it, and a perfect fit is gurananteed as usual. You will NOT have to cut out any portion of your rear bumper as is necessary with the Charger SRT diffuser. Shipping will be $35 Continental USA and $50 to Canada. Any more questions, please feel free to ask, and remember, when you see this message, there are probably already order forms being sent out, so HURRY IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST 10! BTW, if you didn't get an order form in your mailbox, PM me and I'll send you one ASAP!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #26
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

Diffuser List Candidates:
1) MZGUDZ--------->Form Sent
2) Dchavez--------->Form Sent
3) jay2puff--------->Form Sent
4) ecNick---------->Form Sent
5) CDNChargerRT--->Form Sent
6) 6Shooter-------->Form Sent
7) ChargerH2O----->Form Sent
8) Rock------------>Form Sent
9) blackhemi------->Form Sent
10) MAD HATTER--->Form Sent
11) carmodeler340-->Form Sent
12) Total Chaos----->Form Sent
13) SweetDaddy---->Form Sent
14) Daytona1117---->Form Sent
15) BReal02--------->Form Sent
16) silent76--------->Form Sent
17) bigvin7---------->Form Sent
18) FinallyCharged--->Form Sent
19) mx_mayhem----->Form Sent
20) gooeytek-------->Form Sent
21) dejuan71-------->Form Sent
22) wildwilers-------->Form Sent/failed
23) CrazyManInCincy->Form Sent
24) sergio------------>Form Sent
25) Sublimeon22s----->Form Sent
26) atwong1--------->Form Sent
27) aimeebb---------->Form Sent
28) Hemi------------->Form Sent
27) DanSS24--------->Form Sent
28) Diesel441-------->Form Sent
29) TexasFinest------>Form Sent
30) erniecon --------->Form Sent
31) SoSilver---------->Form Sent
32) 36 CHAMBERS----->Form Sent
33) Wellsy------------>Form Sent
34) Mymopar---------->Form Sent
35) Firewall----------->Form Sent
36) 06rthemi---------->Form Sent
Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #27
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

Old 10-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #28

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Looking sweet Mo! Is done yet?

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #29
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

The Charger Diffuser Mould will be done soon!! I'm now starting also on the Charger SRT8 front Spoiler (pictured below)

Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #30
MoPower
Preferred Vendor

Got the first one done today and it fits perfectly and looks awesome on the car. I will be mounting it Monday and taking lots of install pics. The diffuser will mount with 9 small studs on the top edge and 3 nuts and bolts on the bottom and will have a foam rubber gasket.