Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - General Information > Detailing

Detailing Discuss your how to's and tips on keeping your ride car show ready.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default A Must for Car Enthusiast
A must have for those car enthusiast. Like many of you, I get tired of road trip bugs. It's a pain to clean and damages your paint. I've used blue masking tape and it's a pita to have to do. Talking with my buddy Ken (Talon), he told me about this product. Ken was amazed that I wasn't aware of this product, road wrap. Check it out, it's a real time saver and will give you that piece of mind. http://www.buyroadwrap.com/instructions.php I'm sure some of you may know of this product and if so.... shame on you for not sharing. LMAO!

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote