Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - LX Models > General LX Discussion

General LX Discussion Anything that doesn't belong in the model specific forums, goes here.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #1

RogueStatus239

Name: Mike

Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2008
Engine: 3.5
Default Car Value ?
hey guys i have a quick question maybe some of you can chime in on, i wanna sell my charger and up grade to an srt or chally. My Car is an 08 Charger 3.5L, 60K Miles with tons of tasteful mods, like Challenger hood, Rims, eibach pro lines, halos, Srt Seats, sueded headliner, Danko V2 spoiler, roof line spoiler, exhaust, diffuser, front chine spoiler, hids, bt bling, and brand new door speakers, and etc. it kelly blue books all stock around 13k to 14k, is 16k way to much to ask for ? and if so weres a good place to start marketing to sell ? ive never done this before and i wanna get the ball rolling on this.
RogueStatus239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:40 AM   #2

Shaggy
Administrator

Name: Bryan

Car Model: --
Year: --
Engine: --
Have you posted up pics of it?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote