Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum > LX Forum - LX Models > General LX Discussion

General LX Discussion Anything that doesn't belong in the model specific forums, goes here.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default AMG Paddle Shifter Mod in the works
Whats up folks! Just wanted to share where I bought my AMG Paddle Shifter P#1712670046, MB Dealer in Chicago, Tel#630-305-4560, Parts Dept. Shipped, No TAX, to your door for under $112. Hope this helps those looking for shifter paddles. Later! Jimmy

Parts Dept is already aware that more LX'ers will be calling, so just give them Part# and you'll be straight.

I got the harness/box from Ray (PLCMAN), cost $55 + $17 ship. Contact info, email: Raymond@wlsmithelectronics

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
ChuckWagon

Name: Chuck

Car Model: Dodge Magnum SXT AWD
Year: 2005
Engine: 3.5
Awesome! Thanks for the info...i been wanting to put paddle shifters in the wifes car! Seems to be pretty affordable.

Keep us posted on the progress and level of difficulty.

subscribed
ChuckWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #3

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Just about finished. Screwed up in the clock spring, so had to order another. Putting it in today and done. Lesson learned!

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
Old 03-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #4

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Here are some updated pix with them installed. Works awesome!!! A must have for 2005 - 2007.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
ChuckWagon

Nice work! What did you do to screw up the clock spring? (so i don't when it comes time)
Old 03-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #6

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
Nice work! What did you do to screw up the clock spring? (so i don't when it comes time)
When I installed the clock spring back to the column, the clock spring popped. The spring inside disengaged. Bought a new one, which helps for future installs. It came with a locking clip for the clock spring, so I will be able to remove and install without worries.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
ChuckWagon

Originally Posted by BOS/SRT View Post
When I installed the clock spring back to the column, the clock spring popped. The spring inside disengaged. Bought a new one, which helps for future installs. It came with a locking clip for the clock spring, so I will be able to remove and install without worries.
Thanks!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #8

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Chuck, any updates?