Old 02-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Administrator

Name: Jimmy

Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
Default Neffy'd interior a,b&c pillars
let me just say that i love the look, feel and quality of this material. it's definitely the best and closest look to carbon fiber that i've seen. even the color is damn close.

so far i wrapped the a, b and c pillars. the c pillars gave me the hardest time. especially the drivers rear that bubbled 3 days after and left some craters as well. i'll do the c pillars again, but i have other plans that need to get done first. i'll be focusing on the interior over the winter and should have everything done by or before spring. i already know the material(s) i'll be using and the layout. it will be unique, but simple, like what i always try to do. i just love to tackle new projects, lmao.....

very important!!! before you install, determine what the pattern direction for each part will be and write it out. if you do it wrong the weave pattern direction will look like stripes, instead of cross threads. i did it on my drivers a pillar, but later changed it. the drivers a and b pillar pattern is left to right and drivers c pillar is right to left and the opposite for the pax side. this way all parts are at a cross threads pattern and not a straight line.
here's a few pix..

2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote