LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum

LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/index.php)
-   NEMC (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Cars and Copters 2010, September 19th @ 9am, Plymouth Municipal Airport (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229)

reveresrt8 09-05-2010 01:37 PM

Cars and Copters 2010, September 19th @ 9am, Plymouth Municipal Airport

I plan on going to this and just want to see if anyone wants to go. I went last year and the show was sick there were sooo many cars there and you could even take a helicopter ride for only $50. the whole show is to benefit the jimmy fund hopefully alot of people can go the car club that im part of is going like last year im going to see if we can all meet up at bostonville grill or something and all drive down together should be fun this year too. this info is from another sight just let me know if ure interested in going im going to try and put this caravan to the show together even though i completely suck at it haha.

Hello Again Car Enthusiasts!

It has been a while since everyone has heard from us; over the last year we have spent a lot of time looking for a new venue to host the Boston Cars and Coffee events and would like to thank everyone for their continued interest in the event. Please continue to stay tuned to the website as we are hoping to offer everyone a great new location shortly. Having said that, I am very excited to announce the Cars and Copters 2010 event.

With the help of Driven Perfection, The Beantown Sound, Heliops, and Plymouth Municipal Airport management; Yuppieracing.net would like to announce the 2010 Cars and Copters event organized to benefit The Jimmy Fund in honor of Ricky Hoffman. Last year's event was THE automotive event of the year with some 700+ cars coming through all day and close to a dozen helicopters coming in to celebrate with us.

This event is open to all makes and models... last year we had everything from almost all marques represented and cars dating back to Pre War era. In addition to an amazing display of cars, Heliops will once again have its own fleet of helicopters on hand which will be available for short tours around the area by air. Attendees will also be given the opportunity to win prizes via a raffle and a helicopter ball drop. Prizes include car radios, RC drift cars, and full details. Food will once again be provided by Plane Jane's for a nominal fee and extra bathroom facilities will be available as well. For directions to the airport, click here

As always, please remember to be on your best behavior. This is a fully operational airport and still requires us to pay attention to federal regulations as well as many local laws. Please refrain from doing any donuts, burnouts, drifting or racing of any kind. Police will be on site, and we all know they’ll be waiting for us on the public roads. Do not give them any reason to stop you.

For those of interested in sponsoring the event, please send an email to myself... [email protected].

Lastly, help us spread the word! Invite your family, friends, co-workers, or that random person down the street with the rare car. The more people the better and we certainly have no shortage of space at this location.

Once again, hope to see everyone there,
-Pete