LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum

LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New member (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194)

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:42 PM

Hello,
I referred here by a very good friend of mine and a active member in the LX community who asked to remain unnamed. I have sold my R/T Charger and bought a SRT Challenger. I hope I am still welcome here. LX/LC for life!!!!!! Its great to be a part of a new forum! I hope this place turns out GREAT!!!! LEts ROCK!!!!!

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:48 PM

This place does not seem very active......I will change that...do the Admins/Mods have any issues with me bringing people over from other forums?

red hot inferno 08-07-2010 07:49 PM

Welcome! I'm new here also.

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:50 PM

Thanks for the welcome.....I look forward to chating with you about mods, cars......ect

red hot inferno 08-07-2010 07:52 PM

Cool. I keep checking to see if there are any posts. I joined a few days ago and haven't really had a chance to chat with anyone who sticks around.

BOS/SRT 08-07-2010 07:54 PM

Whats up fellow LX bratha!!!! Welcome to the Alley!!!! Please spread the word. It doesn't matter what LX, we're all a family.
If members decide, we can always expand to all LX's. This forum was made for the LX community. Much appreciated!!!!!

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red hot inferno (Post 1632)
Cool. I keep checking to see if there are any posts. I joined a few days ago and haven't really had a chance to chat with anyone who sticks around.

Yeah ....this place looks dead, but it is new as well...lets give it some time...I know some people I am trying to get to come over here...this place is going to explode soon

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOS/SRT (Post 1633)
Whats up fellow LX bratha!!!! Welcome to the Alley!!!! Please spread the word. It doesn't matter what LX, we're all a family.
If members decide, we can always expand to all LX's. This forum was made for the LX community. Much appreciated!!!!!

Thanks Boss...great to be here.I look forward to posting this place up!

red hot inferno 08-07-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc_charger (Post 1634)
Yeah ....this place looks dead, but it is new as well...lets give it some time...I know some people I am trying to get to come over here...this place is going to explode soon

Great. It would be nice to have some people to chat with.

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red hot inferno (Post 1636)
Great. It would be nice to have some people to chat with.

I agree....does this forum have a chat room? I know most of the bigger forums do...if not I am sure it will once WE make it grow!!!!1