LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum

LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What can we do to get this site off the ground? (http://www.lxowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

Shaggy 04-05-2010 01:38 PM

What can we do to get this site off the ground?

What are we missing. What do you think we need to get this site moving forward? Let us know what you think.

FinallyCharged 04-16-2010 02:04 AM

i say people, just need to pass the word around, can we be found on google?

DaBlackPearl 04-24-2010 02:37 AM

X2 on passing the word around but it will take some time. Julio knows...we are on another site that is taking a while to get moving.

DanaM 04-24-2010 01:25 PM

Hate to say it but, we may need to let some more folks know about this site. I don't really want to log in and see threads about "How much money do you make" or "Who is watching TV drunk right now", or responses to post that do not answer the original question.

But, I do think that is what needs to happen which goes hand in hand with what you guys said, get the word out.

D a n a

Shaggy 04-24-2010 06:52 PM

Start letting others know about this place via pm or emails. Start getting the word out.

usmc_charger 08-07-2010 08:32 PM

I will pass the word....this place is going to be big..give me a month...maybe two. This will be the new LX forums!!!!!!

BOS/SRT 08-07-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc_charger (Post 1649)
I will pass the word....this place is going to be big..give me a month...maybe two. This will be the new LX forums!!!!!!

We are not looking to step on any toes, especially the LXForums, we have nothing but respect for the owner. He is a top notch guy. But, there are plenty of owners to spread around. Like myself, I am still an active member and supporter of the other communities. One thing you'll find about the lX community is that if there's 100 forums, then the community will post on 100 forums. We are all addicted to our LX's and love to support one another. Which is why I love my lX so much. There is no other community like it.

MrFleming007 08-08-2010 02:48 AM

I've gotta agree with DanaM. Our local NW forum started off with subforums for all the cars, mods, tech questions, etc. We've since shut all that down and it has primarily become an "off topic" board for the local group.

Nothing against the off topic, hell, I spend a lot of time there, but without technical posts, thats where we're headed.

Now, BOS/SRT is right too. LX owners will post their mods on every forum they can get ahold of! :D

So, in summary, yeah, I've got nothing. :rolleyes:

DaBlackPearl 08-11-2010 02:26 AM

The choice to welcome all platforms was a great idea and I look forward to discussing my old truck project. : )

HPNO300 11-30-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOS/SRT (Post 1664)
We are not looking to step on any toes, especially the LXForums, we have nothing but respect for the owner. He is a top notch guy. But, there are plenty of owners to spread around. Like myself, I am still an active member and supporter of the other communities. One thing you'll find about the lX community is that if there's 100 forums, then the community will post on 100 forums. We are all addicted to our LX's and love to support one another. Which is why I love my lX so much. There is no other community like it.

well said! :)